Welcome to Southlake Utilities, Inc! Here are a few questions you may have about our company and services. Please note, we will do our best to maintain this information is up to date and accurate; however, the information provided below is subject to change without notice.

Where is the Southlake Utilities, Inc. office located?

Southlake Utilities, Inc. is located at 16554 Cagan Crossings Boulevard, Suite 2, Clermont, Florida 34714.

Enter the Cagan Crossings Town Center from US Highway 27 and take the second exit off the roundabout. Follow to the stop sign and turn left. The office is the second office from the end of the complex.

What are your office hours?

We are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Customers may make off-hour payments by dropping their envelopes through the drop box located in the door.

What is your phone number and fax number?

You may reach us during business hours at 352-394-8898. Our fax number is 352-394-8894.

What is the after-hours emergency number?

Southlake Utilities, Inc. maintains an answering service for night, weekend and holiday hours. If you have an after-hours EMERGENCY, please call 352-394-8898 and the answering service will relay your information and phone number to an on-call employee. Otherwise, please report non-emergency issues during regular business hours.

What areas do you provide water and wastewater services to?

Southlake Utilities, Inc. provides water and wastewater service to the following developments: Aurora at Cagan Crossings, Cagan Crossings Town Center, Clear Creek, Glen Brook, Hidden Forest, The Carrington Apartments, Raintree, Ridgepointe at Cagan Crossings, Serenity, Silver Creek, Ashton Chase Apartments, Summer Bay Resort, Sunrise, The Glen, The Retreat, Woodridge and commercial properties fronting US Highway 27 and US Highway 192 in Lake County, Florida.

What do I need to bring with me to start water and wastewater services?

Applicant must provide proper identification for legal rights to property to establish service. Please refer to the service applications for appropriate applications and corresponding connection and deposit fees. If you wish to enroll in the electronic payment option, please bring a voided check with you.

For apartment complexes, please bring a printed copy of your welcome letter and valid government issued identitification.

For rental homes, please bring a printed copy of your lease and valid government issued idenitification.

Homeowners, please bring a copy of your closing documentation or HUD statement and valid government issued identification.